To create your own Replay Retro Zone or Replay Game Zone, you can simply pick ’n’ mix from our existing range of products (see below) or alternatively, we can design and customise a display to match specific requirements.
We like to make each setup we design different from our last so everyone gets a unique experience and we encourage you to tailor you setup to your own requirement. However, we understand this may be a daunting process, so if you are stuck for ideas – here's a few example packages we offer:
- Sonic Vs Mario – A selection of Nintendo and Sega consoles, with various games featuring their respective mascots.
- Tin Pan Alley – A selection of games consoles with light guns and various gun games.
- Handheld Heaven – Several purpose built stands which hold handheld consoles from the early Nintendo Game & Watch to the Sony PSP.
- Pong to Pro Evo – The complete works! All UK video games consoles from the Atari VCS to the Xbox.
- Mutiplayer Madness – The very best in multiplayer game setups including four player Mario Kart N64, two linked Sony Playstation consoles and a manic eight player Bomberman setup.
- Best of British – The best known and loved consoles from the last 30 years in the UK.
- Eastern Surprise – Some of the more unusual or unknown consoles and games from Japan.
- XBOX System Link Setup – Old School LAN gaming with 8 networked XBOX consoles running Halo 2 or Unreal setups.
- 1970s & 1980’s – A selection of consoles and consoles from the ‘golden age’ of video gaming.
- 1990s – A selection of 16 bit and 32 bit consoles and games from the 90’s.
- 2000s – Some of the more recent consoles and games.
- Modern Mayhem – The very latest powerhouse consoles and games.
For a complete list of all our consoles, visit our Stock Inventory page or download our latest stock inventory PDF document. Our Price Guide will assist you with information on our costing and price structure.
To make a booking or to make an enquiry, please visit our Contact Us page.